White Vulcanized Vans
Stash Points: 4, 995
Something this?Here is the amount of points you can get in Zumiez Stash for purchasing this product. Stash points tend to be redeemable for exclusive rewards only accessible to Zumiez Stash members. To get your points check out the incentives catalog on thestash.zumiez.com.
Be bold and rock a couple of all white kicks using iconic Vans Vintage wear footwear. These unmistakable low-profile kicks feature a monochromatic true white textile upper loaded with flexible tongue slits for a straightforward slip-on design plus a Vans waffle tread and white vulcanized outsole for solid traction and freedom.
- Vans Vintage slip-on shoes.
- Monochromatic white textile top with smooth toe.
- Vulcanized outsole for flexibility.
- Vans waffle tread for traction.
- Elastic tongue slits for easy entry and elimination.
- Softly padded fabric collar.
- Vans flag label at edges and rubber stamp behind.
- Padded footbed for comfort.
Share this article
What type of shoe is worth the money and comfortability more, Vans or Sperrys? - Quora
You are the only one that can answer this as you alone know your taste, feet, their comfort and your wallet with its comfort. Only you know what feels best.
Personally, I would not give more than $5 for either brand. I find both brands to be overpriced, poor fitting and very unsupportive. Yet my kids love them. There is some value in a deck shoe for people on a deck.
I have some Top-siders I got for $3 on the secondary market, just in case I am ever on deck.